Google
 

Monday, July 24, 2017

 

Kota Sepakbola - The Second Book

Ok so the observant may have noticed I have not been posting so much in recent weeks on here. That is because the focus is on my second book and trying to get that finished before the end of September.

After various changes of focus the book will now look at a football in a number of Indonesian provinces and look at the clubs, the people and the history.

The provinces covered are : Banten, Jakarta DKI, West Java, Central Java, Yogyakarta DIY, East Java, East Kalimantan and South Sulawesi. I need to visit three more cities, Solo, Semarang and Malang and then the research on the ground is finished and I can concentrate on final writing and editing before, hopefully, handing it over to be translated.

Anyway keep watching my Twitter and Instagram accounts for the latest news on my second book!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?