Google
 

Monday, January 23, 2017

 

Sepakbola - Book Update

Golly. There are about three weeks before my first book gets launched and it's quite exciting really. Towards the end of last week I did an interview with an Indonesian news website and I must admit I do like the graphic they came up with for me; not sure about the lipstick though lads!

Earlier today I spoke with a Persebaya fan site called Emosi Jiwaku and that chat can be found here. It's great to be able to chat to people about Indonesian football and in return they seem genuinely surprised a foreigner takes an interest in their much maligned game. But then that is what the book is about. Indonesian football and the people involved. Go beyond lazy stereotypes.

And a third interview was done yesterday for Kumparan...you can read that here.

My understanding is there have been several hundred orders already for the book so don't forget the book is still available on Pre Order at a reduced price. This special offer ends 13th February...Valentine's Day is the official launch day so why not give someone you love that most precious of gifts? A football book...

#AyoMembaca

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?