Google
 

Thursday, December 29, 2016

 

Book Update

I was really chuffed to get my hands on a sample copy of my first book yesterday. I met up with the publisher and translater in a bar in South Jakarta and giddy at having my words in a printed form I must admit I did chuck a few down my neck.

We are looking to publish early in the new year...I will announce a date when I have one. Pre orders can be directed to PilihBuku,com

This is the Indonesian language version only at the moment. An English language version, covering Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore as well as Indonesia, is still looking for an outlet. 

So, keep an eye on my instagram and twitter accounts for the latest on the book and its launch date and many thanks for your interest...it is really appreciated.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?