Google
 

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

 

AFF Cup Most Valuable Player

First of all I hate the American term MVP. But Best Player sounds like something from the school playground while Player of the Tournament sounds like some comic super hero. And second I'm sure no -one cares what I think anyway.

Well, tough titty...here are my candidates

Safiq Rahim (Selangor & Malaysia)
Khairul Fahmi Che Mat (Kelantan & Malaysia)
Norshahrul Idlan Talaha (Kelantan & Malaysia)
Safee Sali (Selangor & Malaysia)
Firman Utina (Sriwijaya & Indonesia)
Ahmad Bustomi (Arema & Indonesia)

There should also be at least one Malaysian defender in there somewhere but it has been difficult for me to select one as they have done so well as a unit.

Comments:
norshahrul ftw!
 
Yes, Norshahrul top choice, especially his two assists 1st leg win, stylish dribbling ala Samir Nasri?
 
No..khairul fahmi!!! He did a lot of saving!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?