Google
 

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Shebby and Football Focus

So I'm watching ESPN last night and according to their football pundits the season is as good as over. Arsenal are going to have problems because they don't shoot often enough...excuse me?

They had 20 plus chances against Villa and yeap should have scored more than one. But I'm not worried. I'd be worried if they weren't creating chances but they are.

Then Shebby turns round and says Arsenal fans don't care if they win trophies or not!!!!

You what? Oh sorry, I forgot. Shebby is a fan of those well known entertainers and perennial mid table losers the Totts. Please Shebby, we're The Arsenal. We want trophies...we get trophies...


Laters...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?